Are you planning on a home remodel project? The cost of solar panels has significantly decreased, and now it is more accessible than ever for your Los Angeles home.
Even if you’re not sure about the home remodeling long-term investment, there are many benefits to installing solar panels on your LA home. It will save you money in the short run as well as help the environment!
- Increased property value – A study by the National Bureau of Economic Research shows that a 1% increase in installed photovoltaic capacity per capita is associated with a 0.45% increase in housing prices.
- Reduces electric bills – In Los Angeles, the average family spends $2,200 per year on their utility bills.
- Reduces carbon dioxide emissions – Solar panels will reduce the greenhouse gas emission that causes global warming.
- No installation costs – Because there is no additional wiring required, it is easy to install on your own time allowing you to save on labor costs
- Boosts renewable energy – This will allow the use of renewable energy, allowing us to one day rely on greener sources.
- Free electricity – With solar panels, you can produce your electricity at no cost after installation costs.
- Increased home value – A study by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory shows that if people are aware of a photovoltaic installation on a house, the annual increase in property value of that home increases from 1% to 3.87%.
- Low maintenance – After installation, there is little maintenance cost and no operational costs for over 25 years. 9. Provides energy independence – If more people invest in solar panels it will move us away from a country that relies on foreign energy to a country with energy independence.
- Increases energy usage – Solar panels will allow your LA home to produce more electricity than it consumes, resulting in net positive usage. This means you can sell back the excess power.
- Additions to property value – After installation of solar panels, a 1 kW system can increase home value by up to $20,000.
- No additional costs – Save on your electric bill while helping the environment. You can even get a 30% federal tax credit for solar panels!
- Decreases water usage – Solar power does not require additional water to produce electricity, so it reduces strain on scarce water resources.
- Solar tax breaks – The federal government gives homeowners a 30% tax credit on solar panel installation through the Energy Policy Act of 2005.
- Aids in fighting global warming – It helps decrease the amount of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
- Decreased dependence on foreign energy – Until renewable energy is large enough to meet our needs, it is good to be producing our electricity.
- Easily available – Many companies could do the installation for you and it is affordable enough that the average person can invest in them.
- Increase property value – Many homebuyers would find solar panels desirable; they will increase the value of your home.
- Decreased reliance on non-renewable energy sources – Developing countries rely mostly on coal and petroleum, which has led to a drastic increase in global carbon dioxide emissions.
- Reduce consumption of fossil fuels – Solar panels will reduce our consumption of non-renewable resources such as oil and coal which have been the prime source of energy for many years.
Installing solar panels will save you money in the short run as well as help the environment! To learn more about solar panels, contact a Los Angeles home remodeling contractor today.
Staying up to date with modern advancements in technology and interior design. A home remodel can help update your outdated flooring, appliances, and kitchen or bathroom fixtures.
Hiring a professional contractor can save you time and hassle when it comes to making repairs around your house. A contractor can help you identify areas of your house that need work and take care of everything for you.
Professional home contractors will ensure that the services they provide are executed with high levels of quality. Any Los Angeles home design contractor worth their salt will only use the most experienced workers on their team to complete important tasks such as plumbing and electrical work.
An experienced and skilled company will ensure you don’t have to deal with any unexpected costs during your remodeling project. A good contractor will provide a detailed estimate up front so you know what to expect for the bottom line.
By hiring professional home remodel companies, you can rest easy knowing that all their plans and proposals will stand up to scrutiny and your remodeling project will be completed on time and within budget.
The company will meet with you to discuss your project. They will take measurements and ask questions about how far along you are with your design/decorating plans. This is also when they get a good idea of what type of budget you have for the work.
At this stage, you can involve yourself as much or as little as you want. You will have the opportunity to meet with the designer to discuss your plan for how you want the home to look after it has been completed.
The contractor will provide a very detailed quote that covers every aspect of your project and includes costs for any changes at this point. The budget will provide an accurate picture of how much you should expect to spend on the project while also giving you room for any changes or additions that may come up during the process.
The next step is when construction starts. This is where everything comes together and it’s exciting to see your ideas become a reality! Work will continue until it’s finished and you’ll have the chance to make any final changes before the project is over.
The last step of a home remodeling project involves getting your new design ready for use. In some cases, this means putting in appliances or furniture that you may have ordered ahead of time from a retailer who specializes in that particular type of item. It can also mean updating finishes like paint colors and flooring.
The contractor will work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the design before moving on to the last step. At this point, you can rest easy knowing that your remodeling process is complete, and enjoy your new home!