- The Covid19 pandemic has caused us to spend most of our time at home, which made exercising a bit more difficult to do.
- There are simple at-home workouts that you can do to help shed fat fast in time for the summer months, such as HIIT, No machine cardio, Zumba, Weight lifting, Aerobics, and Kickboxing.
- Weight loss supplements are flooding the market, but unless you combine them with exercise, they won’t generate great results.
Given last year’s mandates, we’ve all had a lot of free time to sit at home. Whether we were working or relaxing, COVID19 made us spend most of our time stuck inside our homes without being able to get to the gym.
Although there are plenty of weight loss supplements, the tried and tested method of working out is what will help anyone to lose weight. But, most people are faced with a massive obstacle – that is the lack of knowledge on what types of exercises you can do from the comfort of your own home.
In this article, we’ve put together 6 different exercises that can help you burn fat fast at home and become a part of easy home workouts.
Best At-Home Workout Routines
High-Intensity Intervals (HIIT): High-Intensity Interval Training is an exercise that utilizes short bursts of highly intensive activity, which can work to improve your digestion, burn fat, and form more lean muscle. The best part about this routine is that it does not require you to have equipment.
While HIIT does emphasize “hard work, short rest,” there are many variables that may change the nature of your workout. The first thing is your rest duration.
Working hard for 40 seconds and resting for 20 is completely different from resting for 40 and working for 20. Both will yield significantly different results. With shorter resting periods, you will gain endurance, but with longer resting durations, you will build power.
It’s also very important to note that when doing these workouts, you need to be consistent all the way through. Don’t go “all-out” in the first half because you won’t be able to sustain a medium level that will ultimately benefit you more in the end.
You should monitor the type of rest you do. For instance, performing jumping jacks slowly to maintain your stamina while your body is recovering.
- No Machine Cardio: Starting a no-machine cardio workout might seem challenging, but it has become a well-adapted form of exercise. Since the pandemic, people have had to get creative – which is great!
The best thing to remember when starting a cardio workout at home is to choose exercises that are compound movements, which means that they will move and work multiple groups of muscles at a time.
Think of it as an exercise in which you use a lot of intensity and movement so that you can rep out quickly similar to HIIT.
- Zumba: One of the most fun ways of getting in shape is by literally dancing the fat away, that’s why we thought it was necessary to include Zumba on this list.
So, what exactly is Zumba? Zumba is an exercise program that takes Latin/international music and incorporates it with dance, which is why it’s one of the best easy home workouts out there. Zumba routines combine interval training (alteration of slow and fast rhythms) to support cardiovascular fitness.
The other great aspect of Zumba is how well it trains your body to enhance your balance, coordination, agility, and to a certain degree, strength. Classes will typically have a series of Latin-inspired music that will fluctuate from a slow warm-up and eventually build up the intensity before going back into a cool-down rhythm at the end. Even if you aren’t the best dancer, the choreography is very easy to pick up on due to its repetitive nature.
Also, Zumba is considered an aerobic activity and can account for the recommended amount for most healthy adults, as per the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Weight Lifting: Lifting weights is one of the most effective ways to not only get your muscles bigger but also lose fat. For weight loss using weights, it’s important to maintain low weight and high repetition to get the burning started and the best results. That said, not everyone has the luxury of having weights like the ones at the gym. Sometimes, penny-pinching moments require us to think outside the box and be creative.
You can weight train with a lot of household items like:
- Paint buckets
- Water bottles
- Canned goods
- Bags of dog/cat food or litter
Whether it be filling buckets/bottles up with water to use as free weights or wrist weights, it’s what gets the job done that counts.
- Aerobics: Experts across the board state that for a recommended amount of activity per week, one must do 150 moderate training or 75 minutes of vigorous training.
Aerobics is one of those activities that you can set the tone for yourself, no matter what your needs are. Aerobic exercises are great for reducing health risks and helping you to maintain a healthy weight, strengthen your heart, and boost your overall mood. If a certain movement or exercise is uncomfortable or painful, try and modify it or take that out of your routine and replace it with another.
Here is a list of different aerobic activities you can choose from:
- Stair climbs
- Running in place
- Kickboxing: Since the 90s, when Tae Bo was all the craze, people have been doing martial arts-style workouts. Tae Bo was one of the first that had a series for in-home workouts with videos you could play on your television while feeling the burn. The method consisted of movements from boxing mixed with taekwondo, making this both challenging and fun while delivering its ability to improve your heart strength, balance, and flexibility.
While Tae Bo may not be the “go-to” nowadays, there are many people who are taking up kickboxing from the comfort of their homes and getting into the best shape of their lives. Plus, learning practical self-defense techniques while doing it!
For all these reasons, it’s easy to see why martial arts are some of the best easy home workouts.
Many people can go to a store and buy weight loss supplements, but the majority of consumers lack the know-how when it comes to implementing a routine that works for them.
As previously mentioned, natural supplements may help you burn fat faster when combined with the right workout routine. One Shot Keto is one of the dietary products on the market that promise great weight loss effects. One Shot Keto reviews seem only a few, but they vary in claims.
When looking for easy home workouts, you need to do your research and find out what is best for you. The above workout routines can help you get in shape. Right now, you can make that decision a bit more easily and have fun doing them.
Leave a Comment