If you’re looking to upgrade your commercial space, there are multiple things to think about in terms of flooring and decor. We are here to provide you with a bundle of tips that will make your flooring, lighting, color, and what to hang on the walls look professional and modern. As a business owner you will want to create a space that stands out!
Tips on decorating
- Creating continuity between outside and indoor space can make the space look bigger if you are working with what feels like a small or enclosed space. Large windows and doors can help make the space look bigger. Ensure to use decking outside and wooden boards inside but in the same direction. So, even when the doors are closed, similar flooring will create a sense of the space being “projected” through the glass and the interior space of the building will look wider.
- If you like the look of wood flooring but want something longer lasting then use ceramic tiles available in a wood flooring look. These are available in different colors and look very elegant. These create an ultra-modern look and will last longer.
- To bring a glimpse of the outdoors in, use vinyl (or even glass). This will enhance the beauty of your flooring.
- Instead of using concrete, use vinyl for an industrial look. Vinyl flooring is available in multiple bright colors and a multitude of designs. You can create contrast with your vinyl to play against your walls, which will create an awesome look.
- Ceramic tiles can enhance the beauty of the flooring by embracing industrial and even retro trends. The retro pattern looks fantastic with industrial-style furniture.
- If you want a classy traditional style for commercial flooring, wood flooring or monochrome tiles are your best choice.
- Wood flooring will always be one of the most popular, as it is not only attractive but can add a feeling of warmth to your building. The current trend is to make use of reclaimed wood which is derived from variable sources. This is not only beneficial for the environment but also adds a unique look to the floors.
- If your business is bright and vibrant, you may want to try colored parquet flooring. You can either use the same color throughout rooms or you can add contrast through using colors opposite each other on the color wheel.
- Commercial flooring can also be used as an accent on walls in the office or washrooms, like using Vinyl wall base.
There are multiple ideas when it comes to your commercial flooring and decor. We hope these tips help you decide what will work best for you and your business!
Leave a Comment